Tuesday, January 6, 2009

TOP FIVE (Vol. 3) - Amendments!

Top five amendments you would make IN SONG to ____.
Matt gets the Ten Commandments, Owen gets the Bill of Rights, I get the Constitution.

1. Rainy Day Women #12 & 35 - Bob Dylan (Get it? Listen to it. You'll get it.)
2. The Star-Spangled Banner - Jimi Hendrix (No words, but from now on you have to hum this in the morning at school)
3. Everyone Gets A Star - Albert Hammond, Jr.
4. Not to Touch the Earth - The Doors
5. This House Is A Circus - Arctic Monkeys

Good Top 5 pick, Gabe.

1. Oh My God - Kaiser Chiefs
2. Losing My Religion - R.E.M.
3. Houses of the Holy - Led Zeppelin
4. Neon Bible - Arcade Fire
5. God Put A Smile Upon Your Face - Coldplay

I think I deserve a sexual favor for using a Led Zeppelin song in context.


The Bill of Rights -Think of a timeline as you read the titles

1). Born in the U.S.A -Bruce Springsteen
2). Beautiful Day -U2
3). The Night They Drove Ol' Dixie Down -The Band
4). How to Disappear Completely -Radiohead
5). Wish You Were Here -Pink Floyd

Wow. Owen, man, you're gonna have to spell this one out for me. I'm good till How to Disappear Completely. Unless it's isolationism. In which case, I don't know what Wish You Were Here is.

Hahah. It was pretty obvious but I had fun with it. Every time I thought of a song I giggled a little. 

No comments: