Friday, January 9, 2009

TOP FIVE (Vol. 4) - Vinyl Records!

I know I'm supposed to keep some sort of regular interval between Top Fives but I just got my record player to work which made me realize my only record is Billy Joel's Streetlife Serenade. So, to help me out, Top Five records you think would be the most worth listening to on vinyl.

1. The White Album - The Beatles
2. The Wall - Pink Floyd
3. Their Satanic Majesties - The Rolling Stones
4. Summer Days (And Summer Nights!) - The Beach Boys
5. SF Sorrow - The Pretty Things 


1) The Wall -Pink Floyd
2). Sgt Pepper's Lonely Heart's Club Band -The Beatles
3). Return to Cookie Mountain -TV on the Radio
4). Kid A -Radiohead
5). Mothership -Led Zepplin (yea, I know it's a best of!)

Top 5 Songs in Vinyl 

1). Rebellion (Lies) -Arcade Fire
2). Us & Them -Pink Floyd
3). Moonlight Sonata -Beethoven 
4). Hey Jude -The Beatles
5). Holland, 1945 -Neutral Milk Hotel

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mono or stereo?