Sunday, December 7, 2008

It bother's me far far more that the girl Lindsay Lohan decided to date looks like Eminem. If one of the hottest girls alive shacks up with another chick she should at least be someone the deserted male population can fantasize about. I think this was a massive Fuck You America on Lohan's part.

You mean everyone doesn't fantasize about shagging a girl who looks exactly like the lead singer of The Hives? Heartbreak.



But even though it was a fuck you to you America, I gotta give someone credit. Hilary Swank must have paid Ronson a shitton to guarantee that there would be another celebrity that looks more like a sixteen year old boy than her.

Also, I'm re-listening to Dear Science in preparation for a Dear Science Smackdown to be composed within a few days.

Prepare.

I am. I'm already putting on my dancing choose.

1 comment:

Mr. Schicchi said...

I elect for Matt to leave comments the regular way so as to keep our articles' intended authorship intact.
Do I have any hands?